Week 6 of Smart Blogging Skills is all about SEO & Keyword Research
This is an important lesson about how to use SEO & Keywords to get more organic traffic. We all want more traffic and more money and these are skills you need to learn to make that happen.
Wow! I knew a lot of this stuff but hardly ever put it into practice. This lesson gave me motivation to not only use keywords and SEO in my new posts but to go back to older posts and work on those, too.
There’s a bonus pdf for this lesson that explains exactly what SEO & Keyword research is and how to use it.
Creating the good habits that Kelly discusses this week now will only help serve your business for the better as you grow.
Like all of the lessons, there is a pdf “summary” and short audio where Kelly give you practical information that breaks this week’s tasks down into bite sized pieces and shares what you need to do and why you need to do it.
What Did I Learn from This Lesson?
- I learned how to create a list of keywords and what to do with them.
- I learned that SEO & keywords are important if I want to grow my organic search traffic.
- I learned I should continue to develop links back to my site.
- I was reminded to keep creating quality content.
- I was also reminded to continue doing all the things I’ve learned about in the previous weeks – commenting, social media and giving buzz
What did you learn this week?
P.S. Don’t worry if you don’t have your copy yet; it’s delivered electronically so you can grab it right now! It’s only $27.30 after your 30% discount (don’t forget to use coupon code = MIAB) — well worth it for a successful online business!
Missed part of the series? No problem! You can see everything at