Week 5 of Smart Blogging Skills is all about Succeeding Through Helping Others Succeed (Giving Buzz)
This lesson is by far shaping up to be my favorite. It’s all about how creating relationships by really getting to know people (at least as well as you can in the virtual world) can help everyone get a little farther ahead.
If you tell the truth, you probably spend a good amount of time on your social networks, like Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter so why not make that time more productive by sharing valuable content from other people’s blogs? Sounds good doesn’t it?
Creating the good habits that Kelly discusses this week now will only help serve your business for the better as you grow.
Like all of the lessons, there is a pdf “summary” and short audio where Kelly give you practical information that breaks this week’s tasks down into bite sized pieces and shares what you need to do and why you need to do it.
What Did I Learn from This Lesson?
- I learned that social media isn’t always a time suck as long as I use it wisely.
- I learned that helping people is just darned fun.
- I learned how to use the list of bloggers I compiled last week in a different way = working smarter.
- I learned ways to connect with people without looking like a huge stalker.
- Most importantly, yet again, I was reminded that this blogging gig is centered around building relationships.
What did you learn this week?
P.S. Don’t worry if you don’t have your copy yet; it’s delivered electronically so you can grab it right now! It’s only $27.30 after your 30% discount (don’t forget to use coupon code = MIAB) — well worth it for a successful online business!
Missed part of the series? No problem! You can see everything at