Week 3 of Smart Blogging Skills is all about Researching Other Blogs In Your Niche, Commenting On Blogs, Writing a Blog Series and Using Twitter
Creating the good habits that Kelly discusses this week now will only help serve your business for the better as you grow.
Like all of the lessons, there is a pdf “summary” and short audio where Kelly give you practical information that breaks this week’s tasks down into bite sized pieces and shares what you need to do and why you need to do it.
This week I’ll be working on all of the things she’s suggested. I fell behind a bit last week and never re-wrote my About page but being at the beach on vacation has made me a little lazy. I’ll let you know when I’ve done the re-write so you can take a look and let me know if it’s any better.
What Did I Learn from This Lesson?
- I learned that there’s really no such thing as “competition”
- I learned how to find blogs that talk about similar topic to mine and the benefits of doing so.
- I learned that I should make a habit of commenting on other people’s posts and how it helps me
- I learned that I should start thinking of my posts as interlinking and create series especially if a topic naturally lends itself to a longer post.
- I learned a really cool technique using Twitter to become more interactive and share some link love.
What did you learn this week?
P.S. Don’t worry if you don’t have your copy yet; it’s delivered electronically so you can grab it right now! It’s only $27.30 after your 30% discount (don’t forget to use coupon code = MIAB) — well worth it for a successful online business!
Missed part of the series? No problem! You can see everything at