If you’ve been a part of the Hillbilly Housewife community for any length of time you KNOW the value of the information that is shared on the site.
If not, then you’re in for a wonderful surprise.
Susanne goes to great lengths to make sure that you are given the tools you need to manage your household efficiently while incorporating money saving and money making tactics.
But, how many ways could your family benefit if you had access to a library of money saving resources along with hundreds of frugal yet healthy recipes?
And what if you were also able to share ideas and ask questions of a group of frugal, simple living expert moms just like you? If you’ve been looking for somewhere that had all of that and more -then your search is over because what you want is located right inside of the HILLBILLY HOUSEWIFE CLUB.
I invite you to join me because I’m a member of the Club, too.
Susanne gets email all the time asking her to create a resource just like it’s described above. In fact, a couple years ago she opened the doors to the “Club” to great success. But there was something integral missing from the formula.
She wanted it to be more than it was so she closed the doors for a time so that she could brainstorm and come up with the best possible place for homemakers and working moms alike. Women looking for a place where they could learn new things, exchange ideas and meet other, like-minded ladies with an eye toward saving money, cooking low-cost healthy meals,taking care of their homes, learning “the old ways” & getting out of debt.
Now, don’t go worrying that a resource like this will be out of your budget because quite honestly the Hillbilly Housewife’s mission in creating this Club is to help you save more money than you’ll ever spend on the low membership fees.
Actually, she realized that money is tight for a lot of you so she came up with a simple solution.
Simply put, every month you’re a member, you will get tools and information that will not only save the amount of money that you are spending in membership fees but we believe that you’ll actually learn enough each month to save 2, 5, even 10 TIMES that amount.
Here’s what you’ll find inside The Club:
- A Step-by-Step Action Plan on a Money Saving Or Homemaking Topics.
- Tried and true frugal recipes from me and other club members.
- Be inspired by women with the same goals and value that you hold dear.
- Additional strategies to simplify your busy day, cook delicious meals and frugal tips you may not have heard about.
- Help to stay positive and motivated throughout your busy day.
- You’ll even find information on gardening, preserving food, knitting/crocheting, crafting, sewing and much, much more.
- We’ll also be holding monthly webinars with guest experts on topics that you’ve told us you’re interested in learning more about.
- Plus if I know Susanne, there will be a few extra surprise bonuses for you down the road
And as a Special Bonus- a super secret Facebook Group just for Hillbilly Housewife Club Members.
The interactive group is what will truly make this an exceptional community. It’ll be THE place where you’ll get to know other homemakers and friends (including me of course) and exchange tips, ideas and strategies to make our lives better.
In the group, you’ll also be able to give suggestions and special requests. Want more resources about vegetable gardening or saving money on your electric bill? Just say the word and you’ve got it.
What would a resource like that be worth to you?
The cost is $10 per month, however, to make this an easy decision -
Each month you will receive a $10 off coupon.
Sometimes it’ll be for Hillbilly Housewife ebooks, other months it will be for various other ebooks and frugal products.
So you get the Club Resources, an exclusive Facebook Group, New Friends AND a $10 coupon each month making the cost of your membership essentially zero dollars.
I’ll be a super active part of the Club, helping Susanne make this THE resource for discerning women like you & me.
Won’t you join me there? Just visit http://www.momsinablog.com/hillbillyhousewifeclub
- P.S. If you do join through my link, please email me with your receipt and you’ll get a copy of the following ebooks as my THANKS to you! “Saving Money & Time Without Losing Your Mind~ 8 Easy Expert Solutions for a Frugal Family”
- Sanity & Satisfaction for the At Home Mom
- 30 Days of Family Dinner Conversation Cards (printables)